The following tools are what we will use in installing the cat wall
Tools in our company
Screwdriver: for tightening screws
Customer Supplied Tools
Hand Drill: Can be used to drill holes and speed up installation
Pencil: used to mark where to drill holes
Measuring rulers and rulers: for proper measurement and positioning
How to Repair a Cement Wall
If you've left a hole from removing a wall-mounted cat tree hanger from a concrete wall, you can fix it by following these steps
1. Prepare materials: You will need the correct type and size of repair materials, sandpaper, paint scrapers, plaster knives, brushes, sanders, etc.
2. Prepare the hole: Using tools such as paint scrapers and plaster knives, remove debris and loose walls around the hole so that the surface of the wall around the hole is smooth and free of debris.
3. Repair the hole: Fill the hole and surrounding area with a suitable patching material, making sure the hole is completely filled, then allow to dry.
4. Sand the surface: Use sandpaper or a sander to sand the repaired surface so that it is smooth and flush with the surrounding wall surface.
5. Paint or plaster: If desired, you can repaint or plaster the entire surface of the wall so that it appears to match the surface around the wall. When you're done, your walls should be fully restored to their original condition, and you can hang new cat trellises or other items. If you're not sure how to fix it, seek professional help.
Materials for repairing holes in cement walls
1. Stucco: suitable for repairing large holes. Use a plaster knife or trowel to apply a thin layer of plaster over the hole and smooth it out with a spatula or plaster knife. After the stucco dries, it can be sanded down with sandpaper, and then the stucco can be applied again until the hole is filled.
2. Wall filler: suitable for repairing small holes. Use a spatula to lightly press the filler into the holes and use a clean spatula to level the surface. After letting it dry completely, sand the surrounding surface evenly with the surrounding surface.
3. Calcium silicate board: suitable for repairing deep holes left by heavy accessories. Fill the hole to its full depth by cutting the calcium silicate board to size and placing it in the hole. Then use a clean spatula to smooth it out. Sand the surface with sandpaper when finished.